Liberty sul Golfo! Modern & Cozy Apt x6Apartment - via buonarroti 35/1 - Trieste
The property is located in an Art Nouveau villa overlooking the sea 1.8 km from Piazza Unità d'Italia, the largest square in Europe overlooking the sea, in an elegant and quiet neighborhood just a few minutes walk from the city center, in raised position with full view of the gulf and the city.
Possibility to park for free along the street.
The 80 sqm apartment is located on the second floor of a building without a lift.
The apartment is composed as follows:
- BEDROOM with double bed, wardrobe;
- BEDROOM (2) with double sofa bed, desk with chair, chest of drawers;
- LIVING ROOM with double sofa, TV, split A / C, small bookcase;
- KITCHEN CORNER with induction hob, table with stools, fridge, freezer, moka, dishwasher, electric kettle, electric oven, kitchen utensils, glasses of wine;
-BATHROOM with shower, bidet, wc;
-BATHROOM (2) with tub / shower, bidet, wc;
- CORRIDOR with split A / C.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES AVAILABLE: Unlimited WIFI, washing machine, iron and ironing board, clothesline, hairdryer, clothes rack, independent heating, hot water
ATTENTION: To access the apartment it is necessary to climb the stairs.
It should be noted that to reach the structure you need to go up a steep and narrow.
NB: It is possible to request cots and cribs for a child on request.
The tourist tax not included in the rate, will be withdrawn in cash upon arrival, is € 1.50 per night per person.
IDs of all residents must be shown upon check-in, as required by Italian law.
For check ins after 21,30 we ask for a surcharge, the amount is as follows:
* after 21,30 until 23 there is a surcharge of 25 Euro;
* after 23 until midnight there is a surcharge of 30 Euro;
* after midnight and until 1,30 there is a surcharge of 40 Euro
Sorry but it's not possible to check in after 1,30.
Too often considered only a city of passage for those who spend the summer in Istria or Slovenia, Trieste deserves more than a visit of just a few hours. Trieste is a bridge city between Western, Eastern and Southern Europe, with one of the most important ports in the Mediterranean and many churches, museums, literary cafes, Art Nouveau buildings, artisan shops to visit in complete tranquility.
- Teatro Rossetti: 12 minutes on foot;
- Viale XX Settembre: 12 minutes on foot;
- San Giusto Castle: 22 minutes on foot / 20 minutes by public transport;
- Cathedral of San Giusto: 24 minutes on foot / 24 minutes by public transport;
- Piazza Unità (with Caffè degli Specchi and the Town Hall): 24 minutes on foot / 20 minutes by public transport;
- Miramare Castle: 43 minutes by public transport / 23 minutes by car;
- Grotta Gigante: 50 minutes by public transport / 22 minutes by car.
- Pizzeria Milady: 7 minutes on foot;
- Bar Effe: 8 minutes on foot;
- Eurospar (supermarket): 9 minutes on foot.
- From Trieste airport, it is possible to reach the apartment in less than an hour by taking the shuttle to the Central Station, from which it is possible to take bus n. 22 to "via Rossetti 25 (angolo via Stuparich)" stop, a 6-minute walk from the property.
- From Trieste Central Station, it is possible to reach the apartment in 20 minutes by taking bus n. 22 to "via Rossetti 25 (angolo via Stuparich)" stop, a 6-minute walk from the property.
-If you are traveling by car you can park on white lines, just 10 minutes from the apartment.
The city tax has to be paid upon check-in_ 1.50 euro per person per night of stay.
Check-in: 15:00 - 21:30
Standard occupancy: 2
Max occupancy: 5
via buonarroti 35/1 - Trieste