Cenisia Attic apartment x5! BOOK NOW!Apartment - Via Fréjus, 86 - Torino
The 85 sqm apartment is located on the fifth and last floor of a building with an elevator that only goes up to the fourth floor: therefore, we point out the need to climb a flight of stairs.
The internal space is composed as follows:
- Large living room with living area and kitchenette. The kitchen is equipped with a gas hob, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, traditional oven and microwave. The living area has a queen sofa bed and TV.
- First bedroom with two single beds and wardrobe.
- Second bedroom with 1 single bed, desk and wardrobe.
- Toilet with wc, bidet and shower box.
Additional facilities available for the guests: UNLIMITED WIFI, independent heating, washing machine, drying rack, iron and ironing board.
Towels and linen are included (with additional linen optional for a fee).
N.B. In the case of long stays (over 30 days) the linen will be collected every maximum 15 days by the cleaning company.
Once collected, the guest can choose:
- to use their own;
- the replacement: in this case there is a cost of €15 for a queen set and €8 for each additional set.
The fireplace in the living room does NOT work.
The apartment is for the exclusive use of the guests during the stay.
According to the Italian Law, upon arrival our guest will be required to show a valid identity document in order to record all the details of each guest.
The keys will be collected in our office in via Filippo Juvarra 24 in Turin, from 11.00 to 13.00 and from 14.00 to 23.00. It will be possible to enter the apartment after 15:00.
The office can be reached from Porta Susa Station (where all regional / intercity and high-speed trains stop and also the Sadem shuttle from the airport) in 5 minutes on foot. If you are traveling by car, you will find free places in front of the office where you can leave the car in order to collect the keys.
It will be possible to leave your luggage in the office, collect the keys and access the apartment once cleaning is finished, by 3.00 pm. We will provide you with further instructions one week before check in.
For those who take advantage of the self check-in, we will offer a welcome welcome kit.
After 21, check-in directly at the apartment is possible with the following extra costs:
- EUR 25 from 21:00 to 23:00
- EUR 30 from 23:00 to 00:00
- EUR 40 from 00:00 until 01:30
All requests for late arrivals are subject to confirmation by the property. The last possible check-in, even paying the supplement, is 01:30.
We are located in the residential district "Cenisia", close to the Palazzo di Giustizia and the Intesa San Paolo skyscraper. It is a rather quiet district, characterized by charming roads and small streets, from which it is convenient to reach both the Polytechnic University of Turin and the city center, using public transport: in addition to the Racconigi metro station, a 10-minute walk from the apartment. Otherwise, the area is full of shops and is lapped by 2 famous open-air markets: that of Piazza Benefica, in the Liberty and residential district "Cit Turin", and that of Corso Racconigi in the San Paolo district, as well as the covered market Racconigi 51.
Turin awaits you with its splendid architecture and its magnificent museums. You should definitely visit the Egyptian Museum, the oldest museum in the world, entirely dedicated to the Nilotic civilization, considered, by value and quantity of the objects, the most important in the world after that of Cairo. Another unmissable stop in the city is the National Cinema Museum, which is housed inside the famous Mole Antonelliana, symbol of the city: you will experience all the magic and secrets of cinema in a spectacular and engaging setting and you will have the opportunity to reach the top of the Mole and admire the splendid panorama of the city. Other unmissable stops are the Royal Palace, the Museum of Oriental Art, the Automobile Museum, the great Valentino Park with its Medieval Village, Piazza Vittorio Veneto, one of the largest in Europe, overlooking the Po River. short distance from the city, the splendid Reggia di Venaria and the impressive Palazzo di Caccia di Stupinigi.
How to reach the apartment:
- From Porta Nuova Station: in 15 minutes by bus line 68 (final stop CAPRIOLO, located 180m from the flat).
- From Porta Susa Station: in 15 minutes by bus line 55 (final stop FREJUS, located 200m from the apartment).
- From Caselle Airport: you can use the shuttle that leaves every 20 minutes from the airport and reaches Porta Nuova station or take a taxi
If you travel by car, there is the possibility to park for free on the street.
Paid parking nearby:
- Autorimessa Focchiardo in Via Villar Focchiardo, 31 / D, 5 minutes walk from the flat.
Check-in: 15:00 - 23:00
Standard occupancy: 2
Max occupation: 5
Via Fréjus, 86 - Torino