BOOK NOW! Corso Buenos Aires & Loreto M1 ApartmentApartment - Via Claudio Monteverdi 16 - Milano
The property is composed as follows:
-BEDROOM I with double bed and wardrobe;
-BEDROOM II with two single beds (joinable), bathroom and access to the balcony;
-LIVING AREA with double sofa bed, Smart TV, armchair, dining area and kitchenette equipped with induction hob, oven and microwave oven, fridge with small freezer, dishwasher, access to the balcony;
-BATHROOM I with shower cubicle, bidet and toilet.
-BATHROOM II with shower cubicle, bidet and toilet.
OTHER SERVICES AVAILABLE TO GUESTS: Unlimited WIFI, independent heating, washing machine, clothes horse, iron and ironing board.
ATTENTION: There is no air conditioning.
Switching on and off air conditioning and heating is subject to compliance with current Italian legislation (DPR 16/04/2013 n.74, DM 383 - 6/10/2022).
Summer: the average air temperature must not get below 26°C (78,8 °F) for all kinds of buildings
Winter: the weighted average of the air temperatures must not exceed 19°C (66,2 °F). Time and period of operation depend on the climatic zone defined by the standard.
Milano Climatic Zone E: 14 hours a day from October 15th to April 15th.
For check ins after 21,30 we ask for a surcharge, the amount is as follows:
* after 21,30 until 23 there is a surcharge of 25 Euro. Non siamo in grado di effettuare check in oltre le 23.00.
CIR: 015146-CIM-05417. The Identification Code of Recognition is a code that certifies the security and regularity of this accommodation facility in the Municipality of Milan, the Lombardy Region and the Italian State. This guarantees you a high standard of reception and hospitality services and the respect of the necessary requirements established by Italian law.
The area where the apartment is located features many restaurants ("Il Delfino" and "Pizzeria Piccola Ischia" for example) and fast-food restaurants, including Burger King and Mc Donald's. There are also many multi-ethnic clubs such as "Kashmir" or "Impressione Chongqing". Milan has a lot to offer the tourist: leisure, culture and shopping. Among the various places of interest to visit you cannot miss: the Last Supper of Leonardo Da Vinci, jealously kept inside the refectory of the Dominican convent of Santa Maria delle Grazie; Duomo, the most significant testimony of Gothic architecture; Pinacoteca di Brera, a collection of significant works for the training of students of the Academy of Fine Arts. For evening entertainment, there are many areas full of bars and restaurants: Navigli, Columns of San Lorenzo, Corso Como, Moscova and Arch of Peace .
- Basilica of Santa Maria delle Grazie / Last Supper: 20 minutes by public transport;
- Piazza Duomo: 10 minutes by public transport;
- Sforzesco Castle and Sempione Park: 15 minutes by public transport;
- Brera Art Gallery: 18 minutes by public transport;
- Navigli / Darsena: 28 minutes by public transport.
-The Small (restaurant): 1 minute on foot;
-Siesta Cafè (bar): 3 minutes on foot;
-Pam (supermarket): 1 minute on foot;
-Alba D'Oro Restaurant: 5 minutes on foot.
- From Milan Linate Airport, it is possible to reach the apartment by taking bus n. 73 to "Corso 22 Marzo 37" stop. From there, it is necessary to move to "V.le Umbria" stop (1 minute on foot), where it is possible to take bus n. 92 to "Via Piccinni V.le Abruzzi" stop, a 2-minute walk from the property.
- From Milan Malpensa Airport, it is possible to reach the apartment by taking the Malpensa Express shuttle to Milan Cadorna station, from which it is possible to take the underground (M2) to "Loreto" stop, a 3-minute walk from the property.
- From the Central Station, it is possible to reach the apartment by taking the underground (M2) to "Loreto" stop, a 3-minute walk from the property.
- If you are traveling by car, parking is not included; however it is possible to park for a fee at nearby garages.
To ensure the security of your personal data, 7 days before your arrival you will receive instructions to register your documents via our Guest Portal and pay the Tourist Tax due to the Municipality, equal to 3 euro per person per night.
We need such procedure to verify your ids and docs and in order to send info to the police service "Alloggiati Web" which is Italian procedure to host guest in italy.
You can find all the information on the official website: https://alloggiatiweb.poliziadistato.it/PortaleAlloggiati/
Check-in: 15:00 - 21:30
Standard occupancy: 2
Max occupancy: 6
Via Claudio Monteverdi 16 - Milano