Elegant and Bright Flat at Porta Venezia up to 6!Apartment - piazza Maria Adelaide 6 - Milano
Bright and perfect apartment for your stay in Milan!
This stunning two bedroom flat to rent is located in a elegant residential building and is presented in immaculate condition throughout. The flat is on the fifth floor (with a lift) and benefits from having lots of windows and high ceilings which means there is plenty of natural light.
This fantastically proportioned apartment up to 6 people would ideally suit families or professional sharers looking for an apartment with a contemporary feel within the heart of Milan.
The generous sized living room is very huge and has a comfortable queen sofa bed. Kitchen equipped with hob, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and oven.
Two bedrooms: the first one with queen bed and wardrobe and the other one with 2 single bed (they can be joint if requested) and inner bathroom with bath-tub. Toilet with shower. The apartment has wooden and marbled floors. Further facilities available to the guests: WIFI, TV, A / C, heating, washing machine, iron and ironing board, clothes rack, hairdryer.
The apartment is not suitable for people with walking problems. Please kindly note you can park your car in the garage in Via Maiocchi 8 (NOT free). It's strictly forbidden parking your car ahead the entrance of the building on Monday night because on Thursday Morning the road is washed by Public cleaners.
At check-in we will need to record each guest's data for statutory purposes only, so you will be asked to show a valid document.
Please note that check-in over the indicated times must be agreed upon before and include an additional charge as follows:
between 21:30 and 23:00 >> € 25.
CIR: 015146-CIM-00386. The Identification Code of Recognition is a code that certifies the security and regularity of this accommodation facility in the Municipality of Milan, the Lombardy Region and the Italian State. This guarantees you a high standard of reception and hospitality services and the respect of the necessary requirements established by Italian law.
Public transport is one of the aces in the hole of this apartment!
- At 200 meter you'll find the Passante Ferroviario - a subway system that runs almost entirely underground and which crosses the city of Milan from the north-west to the south-east: it will take you directly to EXPO 2015 in 24 minutes only!
- Tram 5: by that you'll be, in 3 minutes time, in corso Buenos Aires and at the underground line 1 stop. Five more minutes and you'll be in front of the Central Station, the main Milan train station.
- Tram 33: it can take you to the Politecnico di Milano or to corso Buenos Aires (underground line 1) or to Porta Garibaldi train station (underground line 2).
- Tram 23: it can take you to Lambrate train station (underground line 2).
- Bus 60: it is very comfortable to get the real centre of Milan, San Babila square (underground line 1) or to the Central Station (underground lines 2 and 3).
- In order to get easily to the Darsena (Milan port) and at the Navigli zone you can catch tram 23 (6 stops) and the 9 (11 stops)
- Kindly note that on tuesday morning there's a public market on the street. You are kindly requested not to park on the street on monday evening, otherwise the car could be taken away by the police.
Check-in: 14:00 - 21:30
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 6
piazza Maria Adelaide 6 - Milano