SEA VIEW Apt with parking! 200m from Cala PauraApartment - Via Biagio Carone 8 - Polignano a mare
The apartment of about 55 sqm is located on the ground floor of a building (there are 8 steps after the entrance of the gate) and is composed as follows:
- Kitchenette equipped with induction hob, fridge, freezer, coffee machine, dishwasher and traditional oven
- Living area with dining table, double sofa bed and 45" TV
- Bedroom with double bed, wardrobe and 25" TV
- Toilet with wc, bidet and shower box
- Sea view terrace equipped with chairs and table x4
Assigned parking space available (n. 29) in the covered condominium garage, located on the -1 floor of the building and reachable both by lift and by stairs.
Additional facilities available for the guests: Fastweb UNLIMITED WIFI; autonomous heating; air conditioning vents in the bedroom, bathroom and living room; video intercom; drying rack, iron and ironing board.
Towels and linen are included (with additional linen optional for a fee).
The apartment is at guests' disposal!
All identity documents of the guests must be presented on arrival as required by Italian law.
Please note that check-in after the specified time must be agreed directly with the structure and provide a supplement as follows:
- 21.30 - 23.00: € 25.00;
- 23.00 - 24.00: € 30.00;
- 24.00 - 01.30: € 40.00.
The tax, of 1 euro per night per person, applies up to a maximum of 6 consecutive nights in the municipality of Polignano a Mare.
For the periods from 01 January to 31 March and from 01 November to 31 December, the tax is reduced to 50 cents.
Polignano a Mare is considered one of the most beautiful villages in the whole Apulia. Among the main attractions, it is worh mentiong:
- Lama Monachile (500m from the flat), the famous and amazing cove between two rock walls overlooking the sea;
- the statue dedicated to the famous and unforgotten Italian singer Domenico Modugno, a native of Polignano, located along the homonymous promenade. Just behind the statue, there is a staircase at the end of which you can access natural terrace; from here you can enjoy a breathtaking view of Cala Monachile, the cliff and the old town with its white houses overlooking the sea;
- not to be missed, the many sea caves, which can be visited with boat trips lasting about two hours and which often also include a swim break during the summer.
The apartment is a 15-minute walk (1.2 km) from Polignano station and can be reached by car. It has an assigned parking space (n. 29) in a covered condominium garage.
Bari Karol Wojtyla Airport is 1 hour and 45 minutes away by public transport.
You have to take the shuttle to Bari Centrale and then the regional train, direction Fasano, for six stops to Polignano a Mare.
Check-in: 14:00 - 21:30
Standard occupancy: 2
Max occupancy: 4
Via Biagio Carone 8 - Polignano a mare