Stazione & Università Apartment with balconyApartment - Via Principessa Iolanda 25 - Bari
The 45 sqm apartment is located on the first floor of a building without a lift: therefore, it is necessary to climb 20 steps to access it.
The interior space is composed as follows:
- Kitchenette equipped with induction cooker, fridge, freezer, electric kettle, coffee machine and traditional oven
- Living area with sofa, split AC and 32” Smart TV with Amazon fire stick (NO ANTENNA)
- Bedroom with double bed, wardrobe and split AC
- Toilet with toilet, bidet and shower box
Further facilities available to guests: UNLIMITED WIFI, heating by split, drying rack, iron and ironing board.
Parking is not included, but outside the apartment there are free parking (NOT guaranteed) and there is a muncipal parking (for a fee) on the other side of the street in Largo Ciaia.
It is possible to use the laundry room located on the condominium terrace (on the top floor) and shared with the other guests of the building, for a cost of 2 euros per day.
The apartment is at guests' disposal!
All identity documents of the guests must be presented on arrival as required by Italian law.
Please note that check-in after the specified time must be agreed directly with the structure and provide a supplement as follows:
- 21.30 - 23.00: € 25.00;
- 23.00 - 24.00: € 30.00;
- 24.00 - 01.30: € 40.00.
The property is located in a well-served area with plenty of restaurants, pubs, bars and supermarkets. The pharmacy is located in the building in front of the property, as well as the bus stop and the Conad supermarket, which are in the same street.
The apartment is located 20 minutes (on foot) from the historic center of Bari, where you can spend wonderful evenings in the best and renowned clubs.
Not only does Bari capture tourists' eyes, but also their palate, with its street food and typical Apulian dishes: from "sgagliozze" to the fried "panzerotto", from raw fish (mussels, oysters, octopus) to puree broad beans, from Bari's raw ham to the famous "orecchiette" with turnip tops.
Bari is a city that over the years has made the historic center a place of urban aggregation for young people and adults alike, thanks to the presence of trendy and sophisticated clubs as well as many attractions for tourists who love culture.
Main points of interest:
- Aldo Moro University: 12 minutes on foot;
- Petruzzelli Theatre: 12 minutes on foot;
- Waterfront: 15 minutes on foot.
- FROM KAROL WOYTILA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT: it is possible to reach the apartment in a total of 33 minutes by taking the FR2 train from the airport to Bari Centrale Railway Station, from where you need to walk for about 6 minutes to the property.
- FROM BARI CENTRALE RAILWAY STATION: the apartment is easily reachable in 6minutes on foot.
- IF YOU ARE TRAVELING BY CAR: parking is not included, but outside the apartment there are free parking (NOT guaranteed) and there is a muncipal parking (for a fee) on the other side of the street in Largo Ciaia.
Check-in: 15:00 - 21:30
Standard occupancy: 2
Max occupancy: 2
Via Principessa Iolanda 25 - Bari