Justice palace bright apartment x6Apartment - Via Cavalli 38 - Torino
The apartment is organized as follows:
- LIVING-ROOM with double sofa bed, dining table, tv, access to the balcony.
- KITCHEN with induction hob, sink, fridge, freezer, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, kettle, dining table, moka.
- BEDROOM 1 with double bed, wardrobe, desk, A/C air conditioner.
- BEDROOM 2 with 2 single beds, wardrobe and 2 desk.
- BATHROOM with sink, bathtub with shower, bidet and toilet.
OTHER SERVICES: unlimited wifi, heating, fan, hairdryer, iron and ironing board, clothesline.
Cit Turin is a historic district, the only one with the name in the Piedmontese language. It has always been considered a prestigious residential area, due to the presence of luxurious period buildings, numerous buildings in Art Nouveau, Déco and Neo-Gothic style, one of the most famous markets of the city (P.za Benefica), of commercial streets and finally the modern Palace of Justice located in front of the recent skyscraper of Intesa San Paolo. The proximity to the city center, combined with the tranquility of its streets, the presence of numerous lines of public transport and the underground line, have made this district one of the most popular in the city.
The neighborhood is full of restaurants, pizzerias, bars, supermarkets and shops of all kinds. Very close the market of Corso Svizzera and that of P.zza Barcellona. Very convenient for public transport. (Bus lines 13 and 71 in 5 minutes lead directly to the Porta Susa railway station). The nearest Metro stations (Principi d'Acaja and Bernini) can be reached on foot in 10 minutes.
- From Porta Susa Station it is possible to reach the accommodation in 11 minutes on foot.
- From Porta Nuova Station it is possible to reach the accommodation with line 9 to get off at the "Adriano" stop, 1 minute walk from the apartment.
- From Caselle Airport: you can take the shuttle that leaves every 20 minutes from the airport and reaches Porta Nuova Station or take a taxi.
- The apartment is located outside the ZTL and can be reached by car. Street parking is paid on blue lines.
Alternatively, it is possible to park for a fee at the Nino Bixio car park, located in Via Nino Bixio 45, 700m from the accommodation.
The apartment is for the exclusive use of the guests during the stay.
According to the Italian Law, upon arrival our guest will be required to show a valid identity document in order to record all the details of each guest.
The keys will be collected in our office in via Filippo Juvarra 24 in Turin, from 11.00 to 13.00 and from 14.00 to 23.00. It will be possible to enter the apartment after 15:00.
The office can be reached from Porta Susa Station (where all regional / intercity and high-speed trains stop and also the Sadem shuttle from the airport) in 5 minutes on foot. If you are traveling by car, you will find free places in front of the office where you can leave the car in order to collect the keys.
It will be possible to leave your luggage in the office, collect the keys and access the apartment once cleaning is finished, by 3.00 pm. We will provide you with further instructions one week before check in.
When collecting the keys at the office, we will offer you a welcome gift.
After 21, check-in directly at the apartment is possible with the following extra costs:
- EUR 25 from 21:00 to 23:00
- EUR 30 from 23:00 to 00:00
- EUR 40 from 00:00 until 01:30
All requests for late arrivals are subject to confirmation by the property. The last possible check-in, even paying the supplement, is 01:30.
AIRBNB automatically charge the tourist tax, we advise you to request the exemption of the tax to airbnb if you are resident in Turin or if you have children under 12 because you are not required to pay it.
Check-in: 15:00 - 23:00
Standard occupancy: 2
Max occupancy: 6
Via Cavalli 38 - Torino